Friday, July 17, 2009

Smiles all around.

This is what Appleseed likes to do some nights instead of sleep. How can you resist that face? I sure can't.The kids and I went swimming today. It was kind of hard being the only adult but it was still fun. We couldn't go down the water slide though or spend too much time in deep pool. It was too hard for me to climb out carrying Appleseed, He hated his floaty thing and it didn't keep his head out of the water enough so I just held him.
Butterbean must have been feeling bad today. She had told me that she hates going to school lunch with me. She said that she won't eat what I cook for dinner. And a few other nice things today. So after dinner she ended up drying and putting away all the dishes without being asked and then mopped the floor. It was nice to have the help but made me wonder if she felt bad for the way she treated me today and that is why she did it. I am not looking forward to the teenage years at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment