Thursday, July 30, 2009

School is out for the summer!!

First of all, here is my cute weirdos feeding the birds. Butterbean had come in asking if she could feed the birds because there was a ton out there. What I did not realize is they used an entire package of buns. Oh well. It was cute and there was "a ton".Here is Appleseed playing at midnight. Love my little night owl.Butterbean's last day of summer school (KISS) was today. This is her first report card. So exciting for Mom and Dad. Decided to get her to recognize the letter b I would tell her b has a belly and that d has a........how do you spell that nice word for bum that starts with d? Well, I was going to tell her that to see if that would help for those words. The other day I was having her read a book to me. I was a little surprised how well she was doing but also how much trouble she was having. Turned out I was having her read a book that is a level higher than she should be reading. We will go back down for now so she doesn't get too frustrated.

1 comment:

  1. Funny...no birds in the picture...are you sure they were feeding birds? This summer went by too fast...school starts on Aug 19 for us! Your daughter is already smart so I don't think you need to push her to read yet! Let her learn something in school (heeHee). Oh I love Klea Pribble! I didn't know she taught school.

    ReplyDelete