Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Too tired to come up with title.

I was looking for some shelves on ebay to put in my kids rooms. And it was funny to find that my sister was trying to sell some on there. So now my kids have some shelves. Yeah! Butterbean loves hers and so will I. And of course Butterball won't pose with his.I sent the kids to quiet time which is only an hour long. Her room was clean before she went and this is what it looked like after. Nuts!!! How can quiet time be so messy? She was not happy that I made her clean it again. We bought the movie Coraline today which comes with a 3-D version. My kids love that movie and were excited to get to watch it. Appleseed just ate his glasses instead. Am I terrible that I put it in so that I could lay down and get some rest? I am feeling very yucky and need some rest.

3 comments:

  1. Change your quite time to "laying in bed reading books and/or writing in journal" only! That way her room will (should) stay clean and she might even fall alseep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to join that party...looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, how is Coraline? I thought it looked creepy, even creepy for Tim Burton.

    ReplyDelete