Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Birthday fun.

Here are my kids enjoying birthday cake and ice cream. Because I can't have milk right now I didn't get any. Later I ate some soy ice cream for my birthday. They were excited because I wasn't planning on having any cake and ice cream. I am having a harder time with the no milk diet this time and have honestly had to restrict stuff from the home that I can't resist. So we bought these small individual pieces of cake for them. We had a babysitter tonight, Thanks a ton SD!! Thank you again for helping them clean their rooms before we got home. That was the best surprise. When we got home they had been playing dress-up with her. Butterbean is a princess, love the belly showing. And Butterball is the evil witch. He is the cutest evil witch I have ever seen I swear.
OK! Earlier in the day we went to the park. Please tell me when this became park attire? Can I tell you how frumpy I felt in my flappy capris and flats! This girl looked great.
I kept trying to get a picture of her shoes without her knowing and she kept moving out of the way so I could take pictures of my kids, who kept getting in the way of the shot!

We fed the seagulls too. They loved it! I actually hate that the ducks don't come around as much now because the seagulls have gotten mean. We tried to feed the ducks and they stayed over on the far side. Sad.
I had put a baseball cap on Appleseed for the park. It got a little sideways on the way there. What I thought was also cute was Butterball holding his hand. He does this every time we are in the car. He grabs his little hand and holds it the whole time. He is so sweet to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment