Friday, April 17, 2009

The patient and home repairs?

My poor Butterbean is sick and bored to death as I have quarantined her in her room. I set up the portable DVD player for her so she would have something to do. I just don't want to take a chance of Appleseed getting sick because then we would have to procrastinate his surgery that he is supposed to have on Monday. I feel bad for her as I have never done this when they are sick. Poor thing. She is super mad at me today about it. If I could I would just take Appleseed to a hotel for the weekend and leave the others at home with their Dad. As that isn't going to happen she will have to just keep being mad at me. Here is Bubba playing with a new toy that supposedly isn't even his. Too funny that he can't see those little gun parts without a flashlight.
The kids and I spent a few days visiting family this past week. It was so good to go down there again. Even if we ended up having a snow storm so we were not able to be outside much. I did not think I would need to pack winter gear in April.
We got to meet my niece's twin girls. They are so beautiful and such happy babies. And their Mommy looks awesome! They are 25 days older than Appleseed. Surprising what those days difference can make in size. It was so cute to have them together. It will be fun to see them growing up.
He he. Appleseed's mean Mom put Butterbean's Easter hat on him. He did not like it at all. I love his little frowny face though.
My husband has done some repairs around our house that just crack me up. And unfortunately they work. The bathtub was put in weird so it would leak into the crawl space if the water got too high. He replaced the rubber thingy and stuff in the back 3 times and it still didn't work till he came up with this idea. Viola! It may look dorky but it works. It cracks me up. I do hate our new TV antenna though. It looks horrible and unfortunately also works better with it than without.

No comments:

Post a Comment