Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nervous wreck!

My baby has his surgery for his hernia tomorrow morning. I have to stop feeding him at 3:30 AM. I am hoping they get us right in for the surgery because it will break my heart to hold him waiting with him starving. Poor thing. I have been a wreck. I just keep snacking and praying. I just don't want my baby to have to go through this and keep wondering if we are doing the right thing. It actually looks a lot smaller now because he got so fat in the month since we decided to do this. But you can tell where his skin stretched out to make him a huge outie. Poor guy.
This is my couch potatoes. Even Appleseed got in the action. I know I should have not let them all be in the same room. Right after that I opened the door and windows and stuck them back in their rooms.


No comments:

Post a Comment