Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

We had a great Easter. Because my husband had to work in the morning we made a deal with the bunny to come while we were at church. They did get their Easter clothes before church though. Except my daughter refused to wear her hat at church. Then we got to have a wonderful lunch, Thank you a ton. Then went and had an Easter egg hunt at a relatives. It was a blast and the kids had a great time.


Here is my baby with his Easter basket. This kids thought he had to get stuff from the bunny too so he brought him eggs filled with trail mix and Jordan Almonds. Yum yum. My daughter will ask Appleseed if he wants to eat something and he always says yes, then she will hand it to me to eat. Butterball HATES having his picture taken. Many times I have to trick him by telling him that I am not taking his picture but a picture of something near him. It works most of the time. So his Dad got upset with him because I could not get a good picture of him so he is sitting here crying. Poor thing, it was just not worth it to me to make him have his picture taken.
Here are us girls. She was excited that we dressed as "twins". What you can't tell how we are twins? It is the short sleeves and no tights according to my daughter.

Here are my boys. Butterball was excited to be dressed like Dad. Hence the reason my daughter had to find a way that we also were dressed alike. I know, I know. I was just as shocked to have Butterball actually smile for this. I was so glad. They look so cute.
And here is the only picture of all 3 kids together in their Easter clothes. That stinker Butterball! I mean at least Appleseed stayed in the picture even if he is crying.

5 comments:

  1. What cute children. Your daughter makes me laugh. And look at those handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found with 3 kids it is nearly impossible to get all 3 in a picture, have them all looking at the camera, and forget about all of them smiling at the same time or have their eyes open, etc. My kids have learned that Mom is going to torture them until she gets a half-way decent picture so they better just do it quick and get it over with (it does get a little easier the older they get). Your kids are so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kids...love the Easter hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those kids are cuter than the clothes....and those are some cute clothes! Aunt G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are even cuter than those clothes....and those clothes are cute!

    ReplyDelete