Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I now know why my son likes the Harry Potter movies so much. He has a little crush on the Hermione character. He has always drove me nuts with his constant question of "Where's Hermione?" if she is not in the scene. But today he was watching it, and there is a scene where Hermione is frozen from the Basilisk and Harry is holding her hand, and Butterball says, "If I Harry I would kiss Hermione to wake her up." Then Butterbean and Butterball were "playing" Harry Potter and she was being Hermione when she is frozen. Butterball leaned down and kissed her and she said, "That is not how it happens! He does not kiss her! You need to watch it again." It was so funny. Here is Butterball talking to his big brother, Termite. He had accidentally called him so when Termite called back Butterball talked his ear off. He was so excited. He has never met Termite, as he lives in Iowa, but he loves him to death. I love that Termite is 3 years younger than me but still calls me Mom. It melts my heart.
A girl after my own heart. I caught her reading in bed with her flashlight.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brooke! It has taken me awhile to respond to the comment you left on my facebook. I check in on my blog only occasionally and sometimes I am on the computer too quickly to respond. And then time goes by and I remember I need to respond. So here I am.

    Your children are adorable. And your little baby is so dang cute with all those chubs. I love chubby babies! They are so fun to kiss and I am sure he is getting lots of kisses from his older siblings.

    So I was looking at the post below this one and I really wish you would have gotten a full shot of the girl at the park. From the looks of her shoes, she was a little too dressed up for the occasion. I'm with you! Flip flops and a comfy pair of shorts are the way to hang at the park. Some people crack me up!

    Well, I hope all is well for you. Looks like things are pretty good from what I can see on your blog. And I too hope there is a reunion soon. It is so fun to see family that you wouldn't see otherwise.

    Take care!
    Your cousin Ashley

    ReplyDelete