Saturday, April 18, 2009

Butterbean wanted to go bike riding as a family so bad even though she was sick. We went for a short one but she ended up crying and then walking. She felt miserable. It was Appleseed's first ride in the bike trailer and he seemed ok. He is too small so at the end he was leaning to the side sucking on the seatbelt. Butterball said it was "So fun. That was great!"
I was in the house and heard honking and knew that Butterball had climbed into the car to play, again. So I went outside to yell at him and he was in the truck instead with both doors locked. I asked him to show me how he had climbed in there



2 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures! Love your kidos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! I love that last picture of him looking out. So cute!

    ReplyDelete