Monday, April 6, 2009

My big boy & tired cutie.

My poor Butterbean has not been feeling well. She came and asked if she could lay down with me. So we went and laid down and she fell asleep right away. And then Butterball woke her up shortly after. Poor thing.


I braided all of Butterbean's hair today. I am hoping she will have cute waves in her hair tomorrow. We will see. I actually liked how it looked today too. And she was so good while I did it.

Appleseed is getting so big so fast. The doctor said normal babies double their birth weight at 5 months but that he is gaining weight so fast that he would do it at 3 months. I weighed him the other day and he was 12 lbs 6 oz. So he has by passed that mark. So cute! His belly button is taking on a whole new shape too. It has it's original bulge and now has a little one on top of it too. It is weird looking. I think it is because he is getting so fat so fast. I think, because I really don't know. I get such anxiety when I get mailers in the mail for his surgery or phone calls about it from the hospital. I will be thankful to get it done but boy am I nervous about it.




1 comment:

  1. Such cute little kids. Poor baby boy...that belly button looks SO uncomfortable, but he has a big smile so it must not be so bad..lol. Hope the surgery goes well and the recovery is quick.

    ReplyDelete