Monday, April 6, 2009

Not feeling sexy at all!!!

So I woke up this morning with a swollen lower eye lid. It itches like crazy and hurts when you touch it and is pink. Sexy?!? I think not! I am not sure if it is a sty or what, but it is bugging me. Then while I am trying to get a workout and the video instructor says,"Abs in tight." And I want to scream, "Abs in tight? Are you kidding? I can't pull them in tight! They are too busy flopping all over!" So I am not feeling the best looking with floppy abs and a pink swollen eye lid.

3 comments:

  1. I know just how you feel. I went to the gym four days in a row...two weeks ago....then the fateful night came....bumped the top of my foot so hard on the dishwasher door that I couldn't walk. No more exercise...swollen foot. The fatness continues...when will it ever end? You hang in there pinky! We love you. Loved all the kids' pictures....
    Aunt GAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. You JUST had a baby...and pink is in...don't be so hard on yourself. Flabby abs are the greatest...lol. Every mother feels your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm..I beg to differ. I saw a pic of you on Yvonne's blog at Deseret Book and you were one hot momma. I was like, "Dang! I gotta' get my game on! She's lookin' hot!" So, I put on a little make up and some actual clothes. Just trying to keep up...barely.

    ReplyDelete